Given So Far: $192,890.61
Thank you for helping NHBC reach future generations for the glory of Christ!
Find out more about how you can participate in our Envision Campaign by Clicking Here.
Plans Move Forward
In a special called business session May 21, NHBC adopted the Facility Steering Team recommendations to create the construction drawings and blueprints needed for the project to be submitted for bids. This is an exciting step forward as we continue to move through the necessary steps for planning and construction.
Based on the commitments to the Envision campaign, the team recommended a two phase approach to the project:
Phase One Summary
- Complete combined preschool and children’s area as originally proposed.
- Construct new welcome entry foyer and fellowship areas.
- Construct new youth worship area, welcome area, and classrooms.
- Repair existing parking.
- Complete auditorium sound system improvements.
- Provide new NHBC sign.
- Construct a new family restroom.
Phase Two Summary
As funds become available:
- Remodel south building restrooms.
- Add coffee cafe and east entrance foyer to welcome area.
- Add fellowship areas to east side of auditorium.
- Add new west parking area.